Sunday, July 12, 2015

Wicca Pentacle Wiccan Mystical Witchcraft Cigarette Case from Thoughtopian

I enjoy creating original artwork for Thoughtopian art that is inspired by occult and mystical traditions. For as long as I can remember, I've been fascinated by all things spiritual and metaphysical, especially earlier conceptions. I offer many original mystically inspired artworks as art prints in my store.

However, I also have a philosophy that we should be able to enjoy art in everyday objects, not just on walls. As such, I offer some products in my Thoughtopian store that feature my original artworks. The cigarette case pictured below is inspired by witchcraft and wiccan traditions and features pentacle imagery. If you prefer mystical wall art, I also offer it as an 8 x 10 art print. Other everyday objects that I offer include wallets, pill boxes, necklaces, and business card cases.



Peace,
Astrid Daley-Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment