Friday, July 3, 2015

Flower of Life Sacred Geometry Pill Box Case from Thoughtopian

At Thoughtopian, I offer my original art and graphic designs on products. I'm inspired to create items based in spiritual and metaphysical interests. One interest area that I've explored recently is sacred geometry. I created this flower of life sacred geometry pill box based on that interest.


The flower of life is a fascinating symbol. According to Collective Evolution, "It is a common symbol of many spiritual and religious teachings around the world. The Flower of Life has been found all over the world in many different religions. It is one of the oldest sacred symbols known to man. It is a geometrical shape that is made up of multiple overlapping circles of the same size. There is a huge amount of information and knowledge that can be gained from understanding the Flower of Life. It is considered to be sacred geometry that contains ancient religious value and to sum it up it depicts the fundamental forms of space and time, but there is a lot more to know."

It's hard to sum up the concepts behind sacred geometry in a simple blog post, but I hope you enjoyed reading this. You can find this flower of life pillbox here in my Thoughtopian store.

Peace,
Astrid Daley-Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment